While many dealerships have adopted display advertising into their dealership marketing and promotion strategy, most feel that banner advertising just isn’t effective at getting people in the door.
The real problem is that most display campaigns are just very poorly implemented.
When done correctly, display advertising is a quick, targeted and cost-effective way to generate the leads your salespeople need to hit and surpass their sales targets.
- The difference between dynamic inventory display ads and standard display ads
- How display ads affect consumer activity in the big search engines
- What “lift” in SEM effectiveness can be expected by using display ads
- How to develop an effective display ad that delivers results
- What reporting details should be analyzed
- What happens after